Skip to main content

Please be sure to review your students' report cards and transcripts with the family regularly so any errors can be identified as soon as possible. To view and download an unofficial transcript, follow these directions.

To request an official transcript, direct your family to complete this form: Official Transcript Request

Transcript Corrections:

Some reasons a correction may be needed:

  • Course title is incorrect
  • Course missing from the transcript
  • Credits issued are incorrect
  • Missing information on the transcript
  • Grades issued are incorrect

If you find an issue with a transcript our school issued, please do the following:

If you notice a mistake on the transcript for a prior semester / school year, please work with the family to fill out the Transcript Correction Form. Please explain the reason for the request as best you can. The teacher of record must review the document and sign on the teacher signature line before submitting the request. Please email all completed requests to Summer Davidson (