Skip to main content

HST Directions:

Anytime a student moves, we need a new Housing Questionnaire and POR. If your family needs to submit a change of address, please direct your family to the POR JotForm, which can be found in the ParentPortal under School Resources. Once the family submits the JotForm, it will go directly to the POR Email address, and the Compliance Team will update Pathways. The JotForm can also be found below:

MVA Change of Address JotForm

Parent Portal Link